Thursday, October 11, 2007

Call for Typing Speed Trial Topic Suggestions

This is a call for suggestions of topics that you would like to use in future typing speed trials. I'm calling again for suggestions because feedback from individual students indicates that they sometimes have little to write about proposed topics - especially if they have not previewed the topics, and brainstormed for ideas to type about in advance.

A list of previous typing speed trial topics appears in the yellow box on the right side of the Writing Studio Wiki. Likewise, Tomei's Typing Tools, listed with other online typing practice tools in the sidebar on the left side of the wiki, also displays a range of possible topics with clicks on a button.

After reviewing those topics, please post new topic suggestions in comments on this blog post - the more, the merrier!
ComputerKid.gif (above) from Webweaver's Free School Graphics collection
[141 words]

4 comments:

  1. Hello, I'm Triphaina. I want to write about favorite TV program as next topic. I will write more because I like to watch TV dramas and some programs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Triphaina, ...

    ...for the only suggestion of a typing speed trial topic that I have received in months!

    Favorite TV programs will be the topic for December 5.

    I suggest that you practice up on this topic, so you can whack out 150 words (or better) in your next five-minute typing speed trial.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hit on a new topic, which is "my best experience". It is easy for me to write about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to make a suggestion about topics. How about writing on winter vacation? I think almost all students have some plans on next winter vacation and looking forward to winter vacation!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...