After you've had a chance to watch and listen to that video a time or two, I'd like to hear what you think about it. So here are a few questions that might help you get started.
- What was your first impression of the video? What impressed or surprised you the most?
- Does what Dan says about college classes sound familiar to you? How so, or why not?
- Do you think he did the right thing when he dropped out of college? Why or why not?
- What do you think Dan is doing now? How might you find out?
- What kinds of preparation do you feel are necessary for you at this point in your student careers?
I welcome answers to any of those questions in comments on this post.