Saturday, March 31, 2007

Cherry blossoms @ Ichifusa Reservoir


Cherry blossoms @ Ichifusa Reservoir
Originally uploaded by pabeaufait
© 2007 Paul Beaufait, all rights reserved
This year fluctuations in temperature may have delayed cherry blossom viewing in many locales. Weather forecasters revised predictions that I heard on NHK new programs.

However, the body of water in Ichifusa Reservoir seems to have moderated temperatures, and brought blossoms to their full nearly on schedule. I visited the area yesterday and took this picture (Cherry blossoms @ Ichifusa Reservoir, right).

Does anyone know how the Meteorological Agency derives its schedule for cherry blossoms? Please check the schedule out (March 28, 2007, was the most recent one that I found) and let us know (in a comment on this blog entry) what you think about blooming predictions.

18 comments:

  1. Cherry blossoms are very beautiful!
    I like it .I want to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cherry blossoms are very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you take that picture?
    It's very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This picture is very beautiful☆
    I wanted to go to there with you♪

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't go out to see the cherry blossoms. I wanted to do that.
    Very beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also look cherry blossoms.
    it's very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like cherry blossoms too.
    it's very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like cherry blossoms.this picture is very cute,I think I want to go there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like cherry blossoms !
    I went to see Issinngyou last week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. In a comment attached to another post, "Quick tip on labels for blog posts," mika said...

    [C]herry blossoms are very beautiful.

    Wed Apr 11, 11:30:00 AM JST

    I've moved her comment here, because she clicked the comment link above this post, "Cherry blossoms...," rather than below it. I will erase it from the other post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Luca, you mentioned going to see Issinngyou. I'm not sure what or where that is.

    Would you like to explain briefly here, and then elaborate in a post on ?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oops, the cross link text didn't appear.

    I meant, "Would you like to
    explain briefly here, and then elaborate in a post on your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like cherry blossoms because I like spring. (^‐^)♪ It's very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's very beautiful! I think I wanna take pictures of cherry blossoms sometime. Where did you take it!?

    ReplyDelete
  15. This picture of cherry blossom is very beautiful! I like cherry blossom too!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like cherry blossoms, too. However I can't see this year. So, I want to it next year. I want to go OITA. OITA'S cherry blossoms is very famouse. So, I want to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This picture is very beautiful. I want to go to there with my friends.Certainly, the real is more beautiful than the picture.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...