Friday, September 19, 2014

Writing Better Blog Posts: What You NEED to Know - The Edublogger

Though a bit dated, Writing Better Blog Posts: What You NEED to Know by Sue Waters (April 18, 2011) is ... loaded with good advice. I found out about that post in a weekly email bulletin from Edublogs entitled The Edublogger Archives: The Best of the Best (September 19, 2014), so I'm not the only person who thinks that's [still] a great post.

As you begin blogging again for fall semester, or continue–if you kept blogging during the summer recess, I urge you to review Sue's advice with an eye out for ways to improve your own posts. Then please drop back by here and post comments about what works for you!

[114 words]

8 comments:

  1. I don't know at all in these, I think that I gained something good. Every time I use these that I learned today

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know how to write blog which is easy for readers to understand, but this sentences told me how to do it. I will try to use photograph, headline, and short paragraphs. And then, I want to use great titles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't post my blog every week in spring semester. Also I couldn't understand how to write blog. So I will try to writing in my blog every week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't use short paragraph. I didn't understand how to write blog right. In this term, I will try to write blog right. I want to write good blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wrote long sentence in one paragraph in spring. I think it is very hard for people to read my blog. Therefore, I want to write short sentence by dividing some paragraph.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't use short paragraph and post pictures in spring semester, so I try to use it. In addition, I knew more information to write blog,so I want to write good blog in this semester.

    ReplyDelete
  7. At first, I thought I have to think about readers who read my blog and write it easily for them. I didn't know that shorter paragraph is easy to read for them so I need to write so.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for reading Sue Water's suggestions. It's a pleasure to know you found plenty of ideas to put into use on your own blogs this semester.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...