Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Blog of the Month (BotM) Awards: prizes


Though I posted a call for Blog of the Month (BotM) nominations for blog developments in May (June 6), and extended the deadline for nominations until June 14, I have received no nominations for any of these three categories:
  • Best book review;
  • Best sidebar presentation; &
  • Best third essay (individual choice of topics).
So I have withdrawn the call, and am withholding prizes for May. I will reissue the call for nominations at the end of June; I'll redefine the third category as best third or fourth essay, and accept nominations for best book review in May or June.

If your blog won a BotM award for April, please collect your prize on June 20. If you fail to claim a prize for April by June 2o, your prize will return to the pool for May-June.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...