Monday, June 4, 2007

BubbleShare presentation: Tokyo & Waseda

One of the reasons that this blog has been quiet for the past week is I've been getting ready for a presentation and going to Tokyo to give it. With the guidance of Mr. Lavin (Writing B), Mr. Tomei (Writing A) and I (Writing C) made a presentation at the Japan Association for Language Teaching, Computer Assisted Language Learning Conference (JALT CALL 2007) at Waseda University called CALL and Constructive Disintegration.

Rather than share with you the details of that presentation, which may soon become pubic, I would like to share with you a few snapshots that I took while I was in Tokyo. I've compiled them in a BubbleShare presentation to show you how you might begin/continue to embed various media in your blog posts. Here's the demo.:
This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog

That's that. Your comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...