Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Gliffy: "Creating diagrams online" (Pukman)

Today, Pukman @ WinK pointed out a TeacherTube demonstration of Gliffy in a post he entitled, "Creating diagrams online." Unfortunately, the video widget in his blog post caused at least two browsers to crash, so he has deleted that post.

Nevertheless, the actual TeacherTube video, Gliffy Tutorial, will give you ideas of what you can do with a free online graphic tool such as Gliffy. Although the video picture isn't all that clear, the demonstrator's voice is quite audible.

As the demonstrator says in the video: If your register online, you can try Gliffy for free. I used Gliffy to produce the graphic in the post, "Student blogs are springboards to WinK" (2007.03.24). Below are a couple other diagrams that I've made with Gliffy, one about learners and the other for teachers:

(Draft for BCcampus Book Project, 2006.09.01)

(The LTD Project Blog, What is mainstream? 2006.08.30)

1 comment:

  1. Hello.
    I attend this class for the first time.
    I don't understand well.
    But, I want to enjoy this class.
    I hope to see more of you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...